4 Ways Prevent or Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
One of the results of diabetes is that the pancreas gets overworked and eventually becomes sluggish with the production of insulin. This as we can see, is a result primarily of a poor diet.This is why there is such an uptick in juvenile diabetes. here are some ideas that can help:
1) Reduce the cause of insulin resistance
- Eliminate sugar
- Eliminate refined carbohydrates
- Switch to water from flavored drinks
2) Address vitamin D deficiency
- If possible get enough vitamin D from the sun
- Eat a fat-rich diet, high in fat-soluble vitamins A, vitamin D, and vitamin K2 – Walk About Emu Oil is a great source of all three of these nutrients.
- Make sure you’re getting enough magnesium – here’s a great magnesium to help with energy levels.
3) Improve your sleep and address snoring and sleep apnea
- Get screened for sleep apnea or upper airway resistance syndrome
- Start breathing and tongue exercises
- Get high-quality sleep (make sure you don’t have an undiagnosed sleeping disorder)
- Incorporate stress reduction techniques
- Eat more fiber (shoot for 100g per day)
- Eat prebiotic vegetables.
- Eat fermented foods 2-3 times a day
- Take a quality probiotic and oral probiotic – heal your digestive system
- Start intermittent fasting by skipping breakfast once or twice a week
- Exercise 3-4 times a week
- Include strength training and HIIT training 1-2 times a week.