Hair loss is imminent. Well, speaking for majority of men. It blows. But hey, God didn’t create the human anatomy to make things simple for us. This isn’t one of those “you use it or lose it” scenarios either. Men (and women) were designed to naturally shed hair, with an est. 50 to 100 strands falling to the ground be it what comes from their head, beard . Though sadly, some guys end up losing more than others, which places them in the male pattern baldness category.
Picking out a good hair-thinning shampoo might help alleviate the problem. Maybe some Rogaine could do the trick for you. Or if you’re sitting on some cash, hair laser treatment is an option. But if healthy, long hair is that much of a priority, then taking more natural remedies is what’s needed to fully grow out your mop. Hair growth supplements to be more precise.
Advancements in hair care science have shown these vitamins to increase the odds of hair growth, with several even delivering the proper nutrients to enhance organ functionality, skin texture, and much more. Would you look at that. A potent formula is what makes a hair growth supplement most effective. So let’s take a quick look at what are the vital additives designed to nourish your scalp, or full body at that.
Key Ingredients For Hair Growth
- Biotin: The most powerful of the batch that produces glucose and breaks down proteins into amino acids to rebuild damaged hair shingles.
- Fish oil: Contains Omega-3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation and support hair density.
- Iron: Carries oxygen to the roots to give hair more shine and volume.
- Niacin: Nourishes and keeps the scalp hydrated for stronger threads.
- Vitamins B/C/D/E: Promote blood circulation, cell growth, and collagen production, plus repair and build tissue essential for growth.
- Zinc: Acts as a co-factor for multiple enzymes and is involved with functional activities of the follicle.
Minerals and vitamins are what the body uses to stimulate hair growth. Plain and simple. Surely one can consume much of these through a nutritious diet regimen. The again, most guys claim to barely have enough time in the day for workout, let alone to factor such ingredients into their meal prep. This makes hair growth supplements even more serviceable for the balding man living an active lifestyle.
The market isn’t short on selections. However, shopping for the right bottle requires some due diligence and research on your end, as you’ll stumble upon plenty of knockoffs that are falsely advertised. Fortunately for you, we rummaged through the pile to narrow down the best of the best. Open wide as we feed you a collection of hair growth supplements ensured to give your roots a boost.